Focused on created project-based learning spaces, Inside/Out Architecture has been responsible for the planning, design, and/or construction of educational facilities in North America and the Middle East totaling over $10 billion.
|Expertise provided in:
||Project areas include:|
- St. Alban Roe School – Middle School Science Facility, Wildwood, MO
- Orchard School Middle School Science Facilities, Indianapolis, IN, Charles Corbin, Chief Financial Officer, (317) 251-9253.
- Kirkwood High School Science Building, Kirkwood, MO, Dr. Deborah Holmes, Asst. Superintendent, (314) 213-6100.
- St. Joseph Catholic School Elementary & Middle School Science Facilities, Manchester, MO, Jeannie Dandino, Principal, (636) 391-1253.
- Science & Technology Magnet High School of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT
- Albany High School Additions and Renovations, Albany, NY, Ted Mallin, Principal, Envision Architects (518) 468-1848.
- Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart, Science Master Plan, Lake Forest, IL, Linda Tilton, Science Chair, (847) 234-4300.
- The Wheeler School, Science Master Plan, Providence, RI, Gary R. Esposito, Business Manager (401) 528-2193.
- Cloquet High School, Science Renovations and Additions, Cloquet, MN, Steven H. McNeill, AIA, Vice President, LHB Engineers & Architects (218) 279-2415.
- Washtenaw Community College, Science Renovations, Ann Arbor, MI, Judith Hommel, Exec. Associate to the President (734) 677-5010.
- Troy High School, Science Addition & Renovations, Troy, NY, Ted Mallin, Principal, Envision Architects (518) 468-1848.
- Hackley School, Tarrytown, NY, Middle and Upper School Science Building, Walter Johnson, Headmaster, (914) 631-0128.
- St. Francis Borgia Regional High School, Science Renovations, Washington, MO, Marilyn Traffas, Administrator (636) 279-7871
- Durham Academy, Science Renovations, Durham, NC, Ed Hammer, Director of Facilities Services (919) 490-0193, ext. 499.
- Kent Denver School – Programming & Planning for Middle & Upper School Science Facilities, Englewood, CO